"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

So...

I just wrote my longest blog to date and told (What I felt) was a pretty entertaining story about my commute in today and for some reason, Blogspot did not publish it. Actually Blogspot erased it and gave me an error message...
I tried backspacing...to no success.

So...


Bummer.

I'll try something later when i'm reinspired and not quite so irritated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment