"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I GOT A NEW UKULELE!

This week I turn 34 and my amazing wife treated me to a new ukulele (concert size) from Metropolis Music in Jersey City, NJ. My friend Mark Dalzell owns the store and has promised a ukulele jam is in our future. Mark's band: The Smoove Sailors recorded a song I wrote with Billy Mitchell called "Jersey Born" for his (Billy's) production on "Bartholomew Fair, NJ".http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wva0_PTa3ss

No comments:

Post a Comment