"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Continuing Saga of Mr. Wompers: Chapter IV

Mr. Wompers would certainly miss his friend Glenroy Killgrass., but the hyradtion needs of the young pair would take priority over his own selfish agenda. Mr. Wompers would watch them safely to the top of the hill and then be on his way, knowing they were out of harm's way.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, I love your imagination. :)

    Yes, it was The Snug. Always a delicious, artery-clogging experience. While we were sitting there, a waitress was writing the specials on the board and turned to the dining room and shouted "Does anyone here know how to spell broccoli?" I was both surprised that The Snug has broccoli, and that none of the 12 or so patrons knew how to spell broccoli except me. Not that it matters when everyone's very nice, they serve really good biscuits and gravy, and that it costs, like, $2.50 per meal. :)

    ReplyDelete