"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CAPTION CONTEST!!

 I used to do a caption contest on my facebook page and thought it'd be fun to get that going on here. Leave your caption in the comments and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. "No worries Cindy, Mr. Futz loves hockey!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...hehe, well no. See... it's a common mistake but it's Butkus, with a "u". You don't mind do ya Dick? He don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh my... Lorraine, you meant to type that you needed a THERAPIST?" "Your email clearly said THE RAPIST! Oops..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Didn't you know... it's bring Stalin to work day!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "No really... Stalin's still alive!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. (submitted through facebook by Regan)
    ""He's incapable of reaching above his shoulders, so I wash his hair, trim his mustache, scratch his nose. Pays pretty well,...considering.""

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Submitted through facebook by The Jeannette)
    "so you see Elaine, now that I've hired this bodyguard you won't be able to get that close to me in staff meetings ever again!"

    ReplyDelete