"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Continuing Saga of Mr. Wompers: Chapter III


Neither Mr. Wompers nor his faithful companion Glenroy Killgrass had ever traveled by hot air balloon before, and they both intended on trying it just as soon as they reached their undisclosed destiniation. In the meantime their fate lay in the hands of a mammoth, sorcelled, apple 'neath which they found themselves precariously tethered.

No comments:

Post a Comment