"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting started or Mmmmmm Blizzard...

Well the Blizzard of '10 is officially under way and the commute into work was not the chaotic mess we anticipated. A few minutes behind schedule, a little bit of wind in the face, but overall it was no different then any other winter commute I've exprerienced. The trek home, however, guarantees to be frought with peril.
So, hear I sit in my flourescent, cubicled, caffeinated, daze and complete my daily tasks. This is my job. I could go into detail about the ins and outs of my daily assignments, and routine. I could bore you with these details, but really what's the point. This blog isn't about the work. the work isn't incredibly entertaining. What makes my day different than the hundreds of thousands of other Marvin K. Mooney's, and Mary B. Gladley's is perspective and personal observations. Right? man, I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment