"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where the act went wrong...

Happy Tuesday,
Had a couple buddies in town and we caught a stand up comedy show in the city. This was my first Stand-up comedy experience and it was really fun. There were a couple of comics that were having bad nights but I gotta respect anyone that gets up there. Even if they create one of the most uncomfortable situations I've ever been in. The crickets were even sitting in silence...

That's all for today, Pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment