"Stand clear of the closing doors please"

Welcome to my new blog. mainly this blog will contain some random stories about my daily commutes and other stories that I think are somewhat entertaining and/or worth sharing. On those days when simply typing out a narrative won't do something justice, I'll probably put up a drawing. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*names will be created to protect the anonymous*

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Practice makes permanent


So... this is just a random face drawing. I'm inspired by friends who are truly gifted, and well-trained artists. I've been a doodler and drawer since a very young age and am constantly trying to improve. Recently thanks to blogs like this I've been studying more intently and hope to soak up as much knowledge as possible.

What does this all mean, Mark?

Well, it means, that occassionally I'll throw up (post, not vomit) pictures like this that I've done.

Happy Thursday, Pals
Check out my talented friends (and friends-of friends) in my bloglist------->


No comments:

Post a Comment